Friday, November 6, 2009

Since 1st of August. I start my dream i travel around the world visiting, and working at the best Top 50 Restaurants, and with the best Chefs.

I was at Alinea Restaurant In Chicago for 3 months. It was one of the best things happen to me!

Since the 15th of October I'm in Noma Restaurant 3th best Restaurant.

Noma is a Two Michelin star restaurant run by chef Rene Redzepi in Copenhagen,Denmark. The name is a concentration of the two Nordic words "nordisk" (Nordic) and "mad" (food), and the restaurant is known for its reinvention and interpretation of the Nordic Cuisine. In 2009, it was ranked as the 3rd best restaurant in the world by Restaurant magazine. Noma also received the honorary prize as "Chefs' Choice" based on votes from the head chefs of the fifty restaurants on the list.

This Restaurant is Amazing full of Natural products, fresh and very Nordic. The Products are most of them from Farms. is fantastic!

For me to be in Noma is also special I must see every Restaurant to see how do i like my food to be. How do i like to be, How do i like food to be, how do i like to interpret ate food, present food, and how do I like to connect all the human senses!
Is nice to be in this Restaurant. To be in this Profession you have to see many different minds.
The structure of Noma is fantastic. They have very good system, of Chefs, Staggers.
I'm one of them and i fell OK in this Restaurant. I'm learning get to make some of the recipes they are small but I'm in the Best Restaurant in the world so i can be happy to see how food is proses in Noma. my heart is happy since I'm with food the all day! I can't really complain!

From Noma I will go back to Alinea for a month. That will make me very happy! If I'm at Alinea i progress fast they are on top of me, they push me to work very hard since to be a Chef you have to be fast, focus, passionate. I have to be longer in this level. So I can practice crazy food is in my mind!
Afther I will go to The French Laundry with Tomas Keller. That will be fantastic, he was the Chef From Grant Achatz.
So in California I will be for 3 months and then I will travel back home Spain to Rosas and work at El Bulli for 6 months!
I believe that i can became a good chefs just time, passion, dedication and tenacity will help me to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment